What's buzzin', cousin?
+ littlegirltoast was in town for a rap show, and we got to spend a chunk of time together.
- We never get enough time to talk about everything we want (and don't want) to talk about.
+ We still value our friendship enough to keep working on it even when it is hard.
- I have felt super panicky all day because I watched the trailer to the David Mamet movie about how Phil Spector is innocent or some garbage.
- Being this panicky has made me feel like I can't leave my house, so I can't go to my place to get my bathing suit and go swimming.
- Jairus has been feeling really anxious lately too.
+ Even though he is feeling anxious, he took on a totally stressful present-buying errand for me today.
- The place closed before he got there.
+ Chris put the presents on his credit card for me.
+ Chris is a fantastic person who I've been dating for four months now.
+ I have great people in my life I can ask for help from when I need it.
+ Jairus and I are both working hard to make community a priority.
+ anne_t_social and I had acupuncture last week and I am surprised by how much I got out of it.
+ There is another community acupuncture place at the end of my street.
+ I feel like I'm getting a lot better at making plans and hanging out with people.
- I think I have maybe started over scheduling myself.
- I sometimes still miss Facebook.
+ People are sending me great emails that are giving me lots of insight.
- I still haven't answered about half of them.
+ I have answered about half of them.
+ I am optimistic about my new therapist.
+ liliyuki will be here this weekend.
+ We will go to the Slowdance Party.